We are delighted to welcome groups of all sizes to discover the fascinating history of The Black Watch. There are a variety of ways for your group to explore the Museum and enjoy refreshments at our award winning Castle Cafe.
- Self-Guided Tour | £10.50pp
- Highlight Tour | Guided | 30 mins | £12.50pp
- Black Watch Story Tour | Guided | 60 mins | £18.50pp
- Bespoke Tour created to reflect the interest of your group | £27.50pp
All tours provide unlimited access of the Museum for the day.
- Tea, coffee and shortbread | £7.00pp
- Soup and sandwich | £13.00pp
- Two course lunch from | £23.00pp
- Afternoon tea | £24.50pp
If your group would prefer a bespoke experience we would be delighted to create this for you.
- Minimum group numbers are 6 and the maximum is 50
- 5% discount for groups over 20
- 10% discount for groups over 40
- We ask that all group visits are booked in advance
- Coach parking is available if booked in advance
- Complimentary familiarisation visit to the group organiser
For more information or to book your group visit contact: E: email@example.com T: 01738 638152, option 2
If you are considering bringing your school group to the Castle and Museum please visit our schools page where you can learn about workshops and related activities designed for primary and secondary school visits and outreach.
Get in Touch to Discuss Your Group Booking
Get in touch to discuss your group booking and find out more about our packages and offers.