In line with the Government guidance we plan to re-open our newly extended Gift Shop on Wednesday 1st July alongside a limited take away food service. More details to follow nearer the time.
We look forward to welcoming back our visitors old and new. Your visits will help us to rebuild and recover during these unprecedented times.
Our new opening hours:
Wednesday – Sunday 10am – 4pm
We appreciate that your visit to the Castle will be different from before and we have introduced some changes to ensure that we can open our doors and keep everyone safe. Please look out for signage around the Castle or seek guidance from our team to help with our new procedures.
It is important to us that we continue to give you a five star, world class experience during your visit.
• Please keep to the recommended 2 metre social distance from others
• Wherever possible we have created a one way system so you can move safely around the building
• We have placed hand sanitisers at key locations for your use
• Hand washing facilities are available in the visitor toilets
• We have changed our visitor toilets to single use only
• We have undertaken a deep clean prior to reopening
• Our daily cleaning schedules have been reviewed and upgraded
• Our team may wear protective aprons, gloves and masks if required
• We ask that, wherever possible, you use contactless payments
• We have introduced a safe way of payment in the Cafe and Gift Shop areas
• All our tables will be positioned two meters apart
• All menus will be cleaned after each use
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned between use
• We have introduced service tables for a safe way of food service
• We will limit the number of visitors into the Castle at any one time
• We have introduced separate entry and exit doors