Junior Battalion Birthday Parties
The Junior Battalion Birthday Party
Make amazing memories with the ultimate, fun-packed, army themed children’s birthday party at The Black Watch Castle and Museum.
About the Parties
• Members of the Castle and Museum team will command the Junior Battalion throughout the party
• Minimum of 6, maximum of 15 children
• Upon booking custom party invitations will be provided
• Suggested ages 4-12 years old
• During term time parties are available Saturdays and Sundays, morning or afternoon. Throughout the school holidays parties can also be booked during the week
• £15.00 per child
• Army themed party bags can be purchased for £6.00 per child
• A 50% deposit is required at time of booking. This is non-refundable.
• Final numbers to be confirmed 48 hours prior to the party.
• Remaining balance to be settled on the day of the party
What will your party include?
90 minutes of army themed party games | 30 minutes for food
• Get Camouflaged
They’re in the Army now! The Battalion buddies will soon look the part as their faces are painted in camouflage colours.
• Hats at the Ready
The troops get crafty as they create their own Black Watch head dress complete with the famous ‘Red Hackle’ feather.
• Drills and Inspection
Prepare for battle as our Commanding Officer takes the Junior Battalion through a marching drill, push ups, jumping jacks and inspection.
Let’s Get Battle Ready
• Hot Grenade
To prepare the troops for combat they will get hands-on with the hot grenade, plastic of course! If they are caught holding the grenade when the Pipe music stops they will be discharged from duty. The last soldier standing is awarded the winners cross.
• The Soldier’s Medal
The mission, should they choose to accept it, is to return the lost medal to the brave soldier. Our junior Battalion will be blindfolded, twirled around and given orders to pin the medal on the soldier. The closest medal to the heart is the winner.
• Field Rescue
Being in the army is about team work. Our battalion will divide into two teams, with one of their squad sustaining an injury. The first team to wrap up their wounded comrade in bandages wins the prize.
• Gallery Adventure Expedition
The Battalion buddies will scout the Museum galleries and complete exciting challenges to discover the enemy’s secret code. Better hurry, as they will be working against the clock.
Ration Packs at the Ready
The Junior Battalion will be issued with a field ration pack in individual mess tins
• Sandwich (a variety of filling available)
• Packet of crisps
• Sweet treat
• Piece of fruit
• Mug of juice
Please advise of any dietary requirements at least 48 hours prior to the party.
Junior Battalion Group Photograph
Our Battalion buddies will line up for a keepsake photograph. These will be emailed to the parent/guardian the following day.
For further information or to make a booking contact:
T: 01738 638152, option 1