The Black Watch Museum Trust is a charitable company registered in Scotland (SC005848). All income goes towards furthering our Charitable Aims.
For more information on how you can support our charity, please see How To Give.
Major General Mike Riddell-Webster CBE DSO
- James Watt
- Captain (Retd) Angus Ferguson
- Colonel (Retd) Alex Murdoch
- Sean O'Reilly
Castle & Museum staff
Chief Executive: Anne Kinnes
- Operations Manager: Verity Power
Marketing and Commercial Executive: Leanor Blackhall
Financial Controller: Linda Campbell
- Adminstration Executive: Alison Cocker-Tough
Curator: Hope Busak
Learning & Audiences Officer: Shonagh Lowerson-Head
- Archivist: Richard Mckenzie
Copper Beech Cafe
- Café Senior Supervisor: Debbie Owen
- Head Chef: Ray Allan
Museum Gift Shop
Retail and Websales Manager: Lorna Tunstall
In addition, the Castle & Museum is supported by team of skilled and experienced volunteers.